Knowledge Driven Objectives
“…And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.” (Luke 2:40)
- Students will demonstrate grade appropriate knowledge through the production of quality written work.
- Students will demonstrate understanding through meaningful class discussions.
- Students will demonstrate mastery of subject matter and content by passing the cumulative examinations given quarterly.
- Students will demonstrate academic progress by means of an objective measurement taken annually. (ie., standardized test)
Character Driven Objectives
“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” (Philippians 4:8)
- Students will pursue excellence for the glory of God.
- Students will exhibit Christian character in their work and in their relationships.
- Students will hold high expectations for scholarship.
Spiritual Driven Objectives
“…that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God…” (Colossians 1:10)
- Students will exercise humility.
- Students will develop a lifelong love of learning.
- Students will develop the heart of a servant-leader.
- Students will attain the tools necessary for leading a life a virtue.