Knowledge Driven Objectives: “…And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.” Luke 2:40
- Students will demonstrate grade appropriate knowledge through the production of quality written work.
- Students will demonstrate understanding through meaningful class discussions.
- Students will demonstrate mastery of subject matter and content by passing the cumulative examinations given quarterly.
- Students will demonstrate academic progress by means of an objective measurement taken annually. (ie., standardized test)
Character Driven Objectives: “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” Philippians 4:8
- Students will pursue excellence for the glory of God.
- Students will exhibit Christian character in their work and in their relationships.
- Students will hold high expectations for scholarship.
Spiritual Driven Objectives: “…that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God…”Colossians 1:10
- Students will exercise humility.
- Students will develop a lifelong love of learning.
- Students will develop the heart of a servant-leader.
- Students will attain the tools necessary for leading a life a virtue.