Desert Springs Christian Academy is a Christian school for the children of Christian parents. At least one parent must have professed faith in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and regularly attend a local Protestant or Catholic church in order to have their child considered for admission.
One application per family. (You may make additional copies of the Teacher Evaluation Forms.)
- Submit or mail a completed application package. This should include the completed Family Application Form, Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Pastoral Recommendation and the $150.00 per child, non-refundable application fee. Include most recent report card(s), standardized test results and any other pertinent academic information regarding your child.
- Upon receipt of completed application package with supplemental documents and application fee, the application will go to the admissions committee.
- The admissions committee will schedule an interview and testing date (if applicable) with the parents/guardians and prospective student.
- The admission committee will meet to make a decision on admission to the school. The committee will, by majority vote, accept, deny or defer the application.
- Families will be notified by mail of the decision made by the admissions committee.
- Once you have received a letter of acceptance, you will need to complete the Financial Agreement.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Desert Springs Christian Academy admits students of any color, race, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities available to students at the school. Desert Springs Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of any of its policies or school-administered programs.
Students at Desert Springs Christian Academy must be invited back to the school each year. Families will receive a re-enrollment packet in early February. All accounts must be current in order to re-enroll.